13 Jan 2020 Magic Himalaya Treks
Whenever anyone hears about Everest base camp suddenly they remember Sir Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay. They also remember the date of May 29, 1953. May 29 is the date they successfully reached the balcony of the world in 1953. After they made the successful climb to Everest in May then the months may is takes as the best time for Everest base camp trek. Everest trek in months of May is one of the Time periods of spring season which has the highest rates for Everest base camp trek as well as Everest summit.
Everest trek in month May is a wonderful time to be in the base of the world’s highest mountains. During this time the weather remains constant and that makes a day wonderful for trekking. Like the Everest base camp trek in April, these months also provide the golden chances of seeing lots of people and tents on base camp. During this time you can see some people making a way back after the successful climb to Everest whereas some are still waiting for their summit. While you are at the base camp you can see different people with different emotions. The news of successful climb definitely makes everyone smile but is some bad news came that may reduce your motivations.
In May Month Everest trek is busy and more filled with people, yaks, and many other things. The Everest base camp trek in May is wonderful to see the celebrations of people who successfully do climbing. During the Everest base camp trek in May there are lots of advantages and disadvantages:
Here are the advantages of Everest trek in may :
- Wonderful weather and clear view.
- The trail is well recognized if you are trekking alone no chances of losing
- The base camp is full of tents as well as people to see.
- The base camp has a doctor so you can check if all OK with you or your team.
- Don’t need to have tents to stay in base camp.
- Possible to have proper toilets to use by asking or requesting if it is urgent to go.
- we can see many kinds of flowers as well as birds.
Here are some Disadvantages of Everest base camp trek in Months of May :
- We need to stay in line for food, drinks as well as charging in the guest house.
- The base camp is so busy as well as noisy which is unsuitable for those who hate the noise environment.
- The yaks carry well to base camp so it’s risky because it might push you on the narrow trail.
- The accommodations in a place like Laubecha as well as Gorekshap are major problems.
- Both ways Lukla flight is booked by expeditions group earlier so we will not have early flights.
Some of the mountains and their height in Everest regions, that we see during Everest base camp trek in May.
- Ngothung Ri – 3473 m
- Karyolung – 6511 m
- Shar (Tartikha) -6093m
- Kongda (Lho) -6168 m
- Thamserku -6608 m
- Kangtega -6685 m
- Khumbu Yul Lha -5761 m
- Tabuche peak -6367 m
- Cholatse -6335m
- Amadablam -6856 m
- Island peak – 6189 m
- Arakam Tse – 6423 m
- Lhotse – 8414 m
- Lhotse Shar – 8393
- Nuptse 7861 m
- Awi peak – 5245 m
- Lobucha (east) – 6119 m
- Lobucha (west) – 6145 m
- Changri – 6027 m
- Chumbu – 6859 m
- Pumori – 7165 m
- Lingtren 6749 m
- Khumbutse – 6665 m
- Mount Everest – 8848 m