13 Jan 2020 Magic Himalaya Treks
Everest base camp trek in September is the starting point of the autumn season. September is a perfect time because the Monsoon season ends and autumn starts. You can see lots of trekkers and visitors all over Nepal. As we all know that the Everest base camp trek is possible and famous to do all the whole year. September is one of the best among the season. September offers beautiful weather and moderate temperature all over Nepal. The scenic view of the towering peak is amazing. At the beginning of autumn the view of flora and fauna is awesome too. This is the peak season in Nepal as well as for Everest base camp trek. So, the number of visitors increases rapidly high for visiting the Mount Everest base camp and Kalapather viewpoint.
There are many highlights of the Everest base camp trek in September. A few of them are listed below:
Highlights of Everest base camp trek in September
- Stepping on Everest base camp
- The scenic flights from Kathmandu to Lukla or Ramachhap to Lukla.
- The view of giants Himalayan ranges, high hills, and villages on hills.
- The unique and different Sherpa culture and traditions.
- The lamas and monasteries in Tengboche as well as Namche.
- Sagarmatha national parks and its importance to Nepal.
- The diverse flora and fauna in the Everest region.
- The 360-degree Himalayan ranges from Kalapather viewpoint as well as base camp view and Mount Everest view.
- The brief information of Everest regions on visitors park Namchebazar.
- The View from Everest viewpoint including Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Amadablam, Thamserku and many more.
The weather of Everest base camp Trek in September
The weather in September is three types. They are Post Monsoon weather, Autumn stable weather, and pre-winter weather. They are discussed below:
- Post Monsoon weather: September is just the official ends of monsoon so in the lover area of the Everest region it will rain. The rain makes the trekking trail muddy and slippery.
- Stable autumn weather: The weather in mid-September looks stable. The trail is clean and dry. The environment is green and no clouds in the sky. It s a wonderful view of Himalayan ranges with blue sky on background. As a result, people can enjoy more.
- Pre-winter weather: In the months of September we can experience pre-winter weather at base camp as well as surroundings. The days are warmer whereas the nights are colder day by day. The proper equipment needed passing each day.
Accommodations and Food
During the months of September bunch of people started to trek Everest base camp trek. Not all the guesthouses but famous and goods guest houses are full of trekkers. As a result, there may lack good accommodations options and may take some time for food to come. The trek through trekking company will help trekkers to be stress-free. All the bookings and arrangements will be by the company and their team.
While you do anything in the world at any parts there will be always the advantages and disadvantages of somethings. Similarly, while you do Everest base camp Trek in September there are various advantages and disadvantages which are listed below:
Advantages of Everest base camp Trek in September:
- The trail is less crowded than the main season which will make your journey easy and can get opportunities of clicking pictures on the best view spot easily.
- Leas chances of the road blocking during this time because there won’t be any rain that brings landslides and blocking ways.
- Amazing views during to time of Everest, Amadablam as well as all the giant’s peaks as well as high hills.
- The surroundings are green and fresh.
- Fewer chances of flight delays and cancellations.
- Accommodation will be easily available.
- Experience of festivals in Nepal such as Dashain, Indra Jatra, and Teej.
Disadvantages of Everest base camp Trek in September:
- You will reach on an elevation of 5545 meters which might get altitude sickness in Everest base camp trek.
- The temperature in base camp is unpredictable so it’s better to have a spare day.
- The temperature at night drop low. we need to be ready for that.
- Carry energy drinks as well as bars to have energy while you feel weak.
The Everest best camp trek in September is the best option for trekking in Nepal. Therefore, If you dream to be on the base of the highest mountain, we will help you to fulfill your dream. You can remember magic Himalaya treks and contact us.