13 Jan 2020 Magic Himalaya Treks
Everest is on the border of Tibet situate in a place called Nepal. Mount Everest is Know as Highest Mountain in the world with an elevation of 8848 meters. This region and doesn’t have enough air to breathe properly. Many scientists around the globe take many years of experiment and research. They need such a long time to find out about this giant mountain and its altitude. There are lots of problems and confusion on its name too.
In 1850 Ad when this giant peak is not the world’s highest mountain. Kanchanjunga is the world’s highest mountain. At that time people don’t have proper measurement devices. They have a simple measurement system to measure from far. Makalu and Nuptse covered this highest peak that is why people are unable to scale Everest.
A survey from the India team from the United Kingdom has a doubt about the height of the mountain. So, they started to research and measure properly. In 1855 they measure the height of Peak 15 which is known as Everest now. They found the height 8840 meters which are not right but they reach close with the normal measuring system.
There is lots of debuts on the name too. Gorge Everest the research team member from British gave the name as Everest after his name. People from Nepal called it Gauri Shanker at that time. Now Sagarmatha is what Nepali people called it and Chomolongma from Tibetan people. Now, this is popular as Mount Everest All around the globe.
Why it takes so long to find out right Information about This Giant Mountain EVEREST?
To reach Everest or close the army office from a member of the Indian survey team need to go either Tibet or Nepal. At that time the problem is Tibet has not allowed any normal visitors from outside to enter inside their boundary. Nepal Kings also know how the British ruled India entering as a purpose of trade. So, they also avoid the British from their doorsteps. In 1920 ad the British show friendship asking Nepali Gurkha’s to involve with British force. The Nepali king wants Nepal safe and his rule too. After that, the doorsteps for British people opened in Nepal. At that time Tibet also allowed foreigners climbers to enter Tibet. Many climbers come to Nepal in purpose measuring this peak. Rumor spread around the world that IS Everest can be climb?
Now, More than four thousand five hundred people climbed this peak. Many people lost their life while climbing Everest. After 90 % of climbing finished and 10% remaining many people still turn back because the environment is unfamiliar & has high risk.
Some Facts of Mount Everest:
- The first person to climb this giant peak is Tenzing Norgay Sherpa from Nepal and Sir Edmund Hillary from Newzealand. They climb on May 29, 1953.
- Junko Tabei is the first woman to climb this. she is from Japan.
- Pasang Lhamu is the first Nepali woman to climb Everest in 1993.
- Kami Rita Sherpa is the person to climb most time. He has climbed it 23 times. He climbed 10 times without oxygen supplemental oxygen. Rita wants to climb This giant peak 2 more times making 25 times.
- There is more trekking than climbing every year. The Base camp trek is popular and famous all around the Globe. Ebc helicopter tour also available every day for people who interested in the base of the world highest mountain.