Min. 2 Pax
All kinds of western food and local food.
- Wonderful river rafting
- Lunch on the beach.
- Greenery and village views.
Trishuli river rafting is common rafting in Nepal river. River Trishuli is a famous river in Nepal. It followed from a famous pilgrimage place Gosaikunda. This lies in the high Himalayan. It is one of the famous routes for Trekking in Nepal. It is believed God Shiva drove his trident into the rocky mountain to create three springs. Those springs are the source of the river. Hence, it is named as Trishuli River. This River has some fix truly impressive gorges. In its lower part as it cuts its own through the 2000 m high Mahabharata range.
Trishuli is best for many foreigners as well as domestic rafters. This Trishuli river rafting has been an ideal rafting trip. It is just at the right length of time, exciting, rapid, but not too difficult. It is easily reachable from Kathmandu. This is one of the ideals for those rafters who looking for more ‘wilderness’ experience. It also has pure small beaches an untouched scenery. The rapids on Trishul are mainly big, bouncy and relatively safe. Other accidents are rare in normal conditions. If you wish, it is possible to walk around. Walking a few hours after completing Trishuli river rafting trips makes you relax too.
Similarly, We have many years of professional experience in all Nepalese rivers. Furthermore, We are working to makes rafters the most interesting. This will help to have unforgettable movements in their life.
The following things you need to bring for Trishuli river rafting
- Fleece jackets
- Water bottle
- Rivers wear. Short and swimming custom
- Extra pair of full sleeves shirts, t-shirts as well as trousers.
- Personnel expenses such as bottled drinks, tips as well as small souvenirs)
likewise, We have other rafting famous in Nepal as well. Bhotokoshi river rafting is equally important as well as best. Bhotokoshi river is a fast-flowing river in Nepal. So, Bhotokoshi river rafting is considered hard rafting in Nepal. Bhote Koshi rafting is hard comparing to Trishuli River Rafting. Additionally, We have other Sunkoshi river rafting as well as Karnali river rafting famous in Nepal.
Day 01: Departure from Kathmandu at 7:00 a.m. By tourist coach. After 3 hours bus ride, we will reach to Malinga, You will be welcomed by the rafting guide and given brief about the safety precautions before starting the trip. Lunch will be served at the bank of the river at 12.00p.m. After lunch, we will again precede our trip for a couple of hours.
On the first day, we will encounter rapids Twinrock, Ladies delight, Sweet-dream monsoon, Up-set, Goodbye, and surprise. Finally, we will stop at Fishling for overnight rest. Dinner will be served at 8:00 pm.
Day 02: Breakfast will be served at 8:00 am. And after that, we pack-up all gear & be ready for a second-day adventure. On that day, we pass by rapids, Butterfly, Electric, S bend & Pinbal. Lunch will be served at 12:30. At last, we stop at Panch Kilo. After that transport provides to your own destination.
- Transportation from and to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles, and spray jackets, etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattresses & kitchen gear).
- Accommodation in a tent during the rafting.
- All staff salary, insurance, meals, etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national parks, and conservation area fees. Tourist service charge,
What's not included?
- Any type of personal expenditure such as Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips, Gratuities, and expenditure.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation, and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects. You are advised to insure for it.
Private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with us via bellow contact us form.