First-class Gokyo Valley Trek
16 Jan 2020 Magic Himalaya Treks
We have first-class Gokyo valley trek for 2019 and visit Nepal 2020. Gokyo valley is the hidden valley in the Everest region. The valley is the hidden treasure as well as unsung treasures of the Everest region. It is also called the unsung treasure. The Gokyo valley, Gokyo RI, as well as Gokyo lakes, makes Gokyo valley trek. Gokyo valley trek has an outstanding view of giant mountain Everest as well as many other beautiful panoramic mountains. The experience of doing the Gokyo valley trek is a lifetime memory of spending the days in a cool and outstanding valley full of life. The Gokyo RI, lakes as well as village make this trek a best one among many best treks.
The First-class Gokyo valley treks best things are the Gokyo lakes including 1st lake, 2nd lake, 3rd lake, 4th lake, 5th lake. There is also a 6th lake which needs an extra day to reach and stay there. We need tents and camping to visit there. The sixth lake visit is a very rare case. Only a few people do such kinds of the hike. The Gokyo RI has the best view of Cho Oyu and Everest range. The Renjo la top next to Gokyo RI is also the possible viewpoint from Gokyo valley trek. The other mountains view from Gokyo valley trek is Makalu (8463 m), Lhotse (8201 m), Gyanchung Khang (7922 m) and Cho Oyo (8201 m).
The highest mountain Everest (8848 m) is very clear from Gokyo RI above Gokyo Lake. The Sherpa villages, monasteries, viewpoints as well as the lodges make this trek very interesting. The Lukla village, Phakding, Namche, Phortse, Dola, Machhermo, Gokyo valley is interesting villages with lots of happy moments.
Here we have mentions why Gokyo valley trek is First class Adventure in Everest.
- Trekking in Gokyo valley provides the best view of Everest, Cho Oyu as well as Nepal Himalayas largest glacier Ngozumpa.
- The Gokyo’s first lake, Gokyo’s second lake, Gokyo’s third lake, Gokyo fourth lake, Gokyo’s fifth lake as well as Gokyo sixth lake is providing the best experience to people by its formations in high valleys.
- Gokyo valley treks also avoid the crowds as we see on Everest base camp trek. It adds the Chola pass, as well as Gokyo RI, views more then what Everest base camp trekkers see.
- The Gokyo trek has the best viewpoints for Everest which is the Gokyo RI, Gokyo fifth lake as well as Renjo la top.
- Gokyo valley trek has the best view of the lake with mountains in the background which most of the treks don’t have.
- Sherpa’s life, as well as culture, is what it provides the opportunities to know.
- The Kharka where yak grazes is wonderful to see and click pictures of yak having mountains on background.
- The Gokyo valley Trek is the trek for Everest’s view. We have the view from the Syangbochea viewpoint as well as the Everest view hotel. We can see additional mountains such as Tobuche, Khangtega, Thamserku, Amadablam as well as many more.
Magic Himalaya Treks team provides this trek in seasons when many people visit as well as winter. In winter the valley is full of snow and very cold. This time also we provide the service of doing this treks in the best way. Our Trekking team provides all types of trekking in Nepal. Our long experience in Nepal Himalayas provides the best 100% records of success. We also do a grantee of success with safety and enjoyable way. We always work keeping in mind about service with safety. Now 2020 is the starting year of skating and ice hockey in Gokyo Nepal, This is another best option for visiting Nepal. If you have any concerns about Nepal treks adventure as well as Gokyo valley trek remember us at Info@magichimalayatreks.com.